FEED YOUR MIND
- Learn the importance of age-appropriate screenings and immunizations from Dr. Rudo Mashindi
- Hear Dr. Janelle Smith discuss dementia and mental health as a part of treating the whole person
- Get tips on diabetes and prevention from Rhonda Mills, FNP-C
RESTORE YOUR SOUL
- Instant manicures & nail design
- Relaxing massages
- Shopping, door prizes, chocolate & FUN!
SILENT AUCTION PROCEEDS
The proceeds will benefit Hope Blooms, a local charity benefiting cancer patients of all ages and afflictions.
RSVP & SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION BY OCTOBER 10!
Call Molly Sorrell, Director of Community Relations and Marketing, at (217) 322-5269 or RSVP/submit your nomination using the form below!
If you want to make multiple nominations, please send a separate email to Molly Sorrell before the deadline.
Please download a flyer here!
DIRECTIONS TO THE OLD HOMESTEAD BARN
The Old Homestead is located between Rushville and Beardstown, Illinois.
(NOTE: The Old Homestead Barn is not available via GPS - please print these directions.)
From Rushville: From the Rushville Square, travel East on East LaFayette St, past the Princess Theater leaving town, past the Schuyler Livestock Sale Barn. This road is called Beardstown Road. You will go almost exactly 3.3 miles to our place. It is located on the right, large white and black barn and machine shed with a black and white garage and house. White gravel semi circle driveway. This is a blacktop country road – drive at a safe speed of about 40 mph and stay on your side of the road as there are a few curves and hills to encounter.
From Beardstown: Go across the Illinois River Bridge, traveling Rt 67 North. Go straight at 4 way stop – heading towards Rushville. You will travel up the big hill that has 3 lanes on it. AT THE TOP of the three-lane hill, be prepared to take the first country road to the RIGHT. This is a blacktop road called Gillette Road. You will follow this road for about 4.4 miles. Don’t turn off the the blacktop road at all. PLEASE drive at a safe speed of 40 mph and stay on your side of the road as there are many curves to encounter along with farmers. The Old Homestead Event Barn is technically the second house on the left in 4.4 miles. Major landmarks are a black and white house, garage, barn and machine shed with a semi-circle white gravel driveway. Parking is behind and north of the barn for events.
Other cities from our location:
- Macomb – 40 minutes North – Take Route 67 South to Rushville, then follow directions above.
- Quincy – 60 minutes West of Rushville – Take Route 24 to Rushville, then follow directions above.
- Springfield – 60 minutes Southeast of Rushville – Take Rt 125 to Beardstown, then follow directions above.
- Jacksonville – 45 minutes South of Rushville – Take Route 67 North to Beardstown, then follow directions above.