With a Phillips Lifeline Systems, you can have the peace of mind knowing help is always available with just the press of a button.
- Lifeline is a simple, wireless device worn as a pendant or wristband. Auto Alert only comes in a pendant.
- Lifeline allows the wearer to summon help with the push of a button 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- When activated, Lifeline connects to a trained Lifeline response associate, who quickly accesses the users profile and dispatches the appropriate assistance.
- A representative of Culbertson Memorial Hospital will personally handle all Lifeline installments.
- The cost to enroll in the Lifeline program is $30 a month, with a one-time installation fee of $30.
- $40 monthly program fee will apply for Auto Alert Button systems. This new system automatically sends a signal when the client has fallen and can not push their button after 30 seconds.
- $55 monthly program fee will apply for the new wireless unit that works with mobile devices.
- No physician referral required.
Confidence, reliability, and peace of mind—these are qualities you deserve in the care of a loved one or friend, and they're also qualities the wearer can find with Lifeline.
To find out more about how Lifeline can help your or your loved one remain independent, call Joy Mendenhall or Donna Walters at 217/322-4321, ext. 5259.