With a Phillips Lifeline Systems, you can have the peace of mind knowing help is always available with just the press of a button.
- Lifeline is a simple, wireless device worn as a pendant or wristband.
- Lifeline allows the wearer to summon help with the push of a button 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- When activated, Lifeline connects to a trained Lifeline response associate, who quickly accesses the users profile and dispatches the appropriate assistance.
- A representative of Culbertson Memorial Hospital will personally handle all Lifeline installments.
- The cost to enroll in the Lifeline program is $30 a month, with a one-time installation fee of $30.
- $40 monthly program fee will apply for the new Auto Alert Button systems. This new system automatically sends a signal when the client has fallen and can not push their button after 30 seconds.
Confidence, reliability, and peace of mind—these are qualities you deserve in the care of a loved one or friend, and they're also qualities the wearer can find with Lifeline.
For Patients Who Do Not Have A Landline please call 1-800-543-3546.