Taylor Clinic can provide you and your family with the healthcare services you need and deserve. The staff at Taylor Clinic understand the greatest medicine for your family is the friendly smile and familiar touch of the healthcare professionals who know them best.
Rhonda Mills, APRN
Cathy Rigg, LCSW
Sarah Roegge, APRN
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday:
7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
(patients from newborn up to 21 years of age)
Monday – Thursday:
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Laboratory & Radiology Services:
Monday – Friday:
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
100 West 15th Street
Beardstown, IL 62618
Family Practice Services Include:
- Acute Illness Visits (colds, flu, sinus infections)
- Care Coordination
- Hearing/Vision Tests
- Immunizations (flu, pneumonia, childhood vaccines & VFC Program)
- Injections (Allergy and Testosterone)
Laboratory Tests including but not limited to:
- Medical Management of Chronic Illness and Medication
- Annual Medicare Wellness visit
- Procedures such as lesion removal and sutures
- School and Sports Physicals
- Specialist Referrals
- Treatment for strains, sprains, and bruises
- Treatment for work-related injuries
Wellness Exams including:
Therapy and Counseling Services
Everyone needs a friendly shoulder to lean on at times. That’s why the Elmer Hugh Taylor Clinic now offers Therapy and Counseling Services every Thursday and Friday with Cathy Rigg, LCSW. We work with individuals, families, and children to provide guidance and support as they set new goals on their journey to happiness. We help those dealing with depression and anxiety as well as those who are having a difficult time coping with life’s many changes and challenges. Imagine happiness. Imagine a new friend at Taylor Clinic. Schedule your appointment with Cathy today!
Therapy & Counseling Services for Individuals, Families, and Children.