The staff at Rushville Family Practice believes in providing quality, compassionate healthcare. They take pride in making their patients and families feel at ease and they are committed to providing the care, the service and the respect patients deserve, all in a friendly, professional atmosphere.
Dr. Janelle R.B. Smith
Dr. Jason Rakita
Brittney Taylor, APRN
Monday & Tuesday:
7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday:
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Daily
233 South Congress St.
Rushville, IL 62681
Family Practice Services Include:
- Acute Illness Visits (colds, flu, sinus infections)
- Care Coordination
- Cold Laser Therapy for weight loss, pain management, and smoking cessation
- Hearing/Vision Tests
- Immunizations (flu, pneumonia, childhood vaccines & VFC Program)
- Injections (Allergy and Testosterone)
Laboratory Tests including but not limited to:
- Medical Management of Chronic Illness and Medication
- Annual Medicare Wellness Visit
- Procedures such as lesion removal and sutures
- School and Sports Physicals
- Specialist Referrals
- Treatment for strains, sprains, and bruises
- Treatment for work-related injuries
Wellness Exams including: